You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

How to Delete the Pending Posts

I had noticed that more than 3 posts are pending due to various reasons due to which i can't submit a new post. I request you to delete these pending posts and permit me to post new article here.

Your sincerely
    Rishin.N
    If the post is pending there may some reason for the same. The reason will be mentioned in the box below the summary. The last one or two sentences will contain the reason as to why the post is kept pending. If the points mentioned are attended the posts will be cleared. You will get points for the post submitted and you can post new one also. If you do not attend the suggestions, you will not get points for which you have worked.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi Rishin

You just re-submit the post after clearing the mentioned faults in your article. Our webmaster will surely approve your article once you clear the faults. So do like that.
    Your post has some valuable information in it. So that it is not deleted. So do as per the instruction and you can able to post new articles also.

Regards

Hi Rishin,
    Usually posts are kept in pending due to some mistakes in post. The reason for pending stage will be given along with the article. If a member re-submit the post after correcting the mistakes, the post will be approved and will be awarded with cash credits and points.

Your post about Ernakulam was kept in pending due to copyright violation. Some sentences of your post is directly copied from other websites. It is not allowed in SPK. So correct the copied sentences and resubmit the post using the edit button. Then your posts will be approved and give you the chance to post more articles.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Rishin
    Pending post means your article will have some error like copied content,reproduced content,Improper arrangement etc.So correct mistake indicate in the box of your article ,SpiderKerala surely approve your articles.
    Best wishes
    Ajmal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.