Information about KozhikodeMembers,
My relatives will be visiting Kerala next month. On the last day of their trip, they will be arriving at Calicut (Kozhikode) station, from where they have to go to the airport to catch their flight back home. Since they are arriving very early, they would like to spend about 2-3 hours before going to the airport.
During this short time are there any places they can visit quickly and still ensure they will reach the airport on time?
Their specific queries:
1. How much time does it take from the Calicut railway station to the airport?
2. Is there anything to see in Calicut? Besides the beach.
3. There is a museum, but is it worth a visit? How far is it from the station? What time does it open?
4. Good places for veg breakfast?
5. Is Alakapuri Guest House a decent place to stay for a few hours? [decent in the sense is it Ok for women to stay there alone?]
6. Anybody knows about Aradhana Tourist Home? [again, is it decent for women to stay there?]
Members who stay in Kozhikode or know about the place, please give suggestions. Thanks in advance.