You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education in Kerala

The benefit of Educational programes in kerala

The education in kerala is best in my words. I am in Dubai.My friend is an Egyptian. she doesn't know English.Even she has diploma in ComputerScience she doesn't know basic English.she told that she studied all subjects in Arabic.and she told that there is noboddy to help her to speek in english.and she ask helpfrom me to know how to learn english.In our Kerala, even in malayalam school syllabus they try to give more lessons in english.so i proud of education in kerala.The above is only my experience.
    It is nice that you have given your experience here. Your friend has not studied English, but she is placed in computer section(I presume). Perhaps computer study will be possible in Arabic language. We can acquire knowledge in computer without studying English, since all basic things are available in Malayalam.
    In most of the foreign countries, where English is not their mother tongue, the studies are carried out in their mother tongue. Take, for example, Germany, Russia, Japan, France, etc. The education in these countries are in their own language.They pick up knowledge in English later.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.