SpiderKerala rules and policies updatedDear Members,
Aiming to make SpiderKerala more recognized to be a portal which gives updates on latest events and news in Kerala, we are updating the rules to be followed by members while being active in the programs of this site. As you all know, our vision is to make this site reach more heights and with the help of our members are gradually progressing day by day. We are looking for quality contents rather than pumping up posts which are having fewer readers. Before thinking to write an article there are many things to remember like the choice of topic, quality of the content, arrangement of the article etc. Members should build up themselves to a skilled SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expert too. As Search Engines are only the tool for a reader to reach the particular destination, they have revised their polices regarding the ranking of articles. In this policy, articles which are having less content are being eventually removed from the search option. So we too are making some slight changes in the policy of posting articles in SPK.
• Articles submitted should contain minimum 500 words.
• Articles submitted here should be completely self written. In the recent past we have come across few articles even posted by some of senior members, mixing up contents from other sources. We have tracked those articles. To be frank this act is not good. If the same is done so, the member will not be entitled to get the benefit of various reward programs and we would take strict action too.
• Do not attempt to write articles which of less news value. While writing an article the key point to bear in mind is the value of news. All articles which comes under the tag 'news' will not get readers. So be wise in choosing a topic.
• Do not post articles by tracking the readership of a post. We have been watching each and every activity of the members. Do we need more than one post regarding a news? Do we need more than one post regarding an exam result? You think. There had been instances of members using the content of other members to build up another article.
• Do not confuse the readers by the title. Members have plenty of freedom to choose a topic and present here. But the title should be substantiating the content of the article.
• Articles should be free from grammatical error. If you are working in other sites of our network may be aware how SPK is different from others. We are spending more time making each article free from error. Articles with simple grammatical error can be considered, but what about the act of an editor being a part changing the article completely. So keep your article clean as you keep your home.
We appreciate the efforts made by our dear members being active here. Do consider the above words in true spirit for the betterment of our site.