You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

SpiderKerala Award Winners October 2011

Dear Members,
    Yet again we are happy to announce the Award winners in SpiderKerala for the month October. We had seen much participation in the month of October from the part of the members. Now we are glad to announce the special award winners.

Member of the Month – October 2011

We are extremely happy to see the active participation of our members who are really leading this site to more heights. We had invited articles on the title 'Shopping Malls in Kerala' as many members actively took this in true sprit by contributing articles on different shopping malls in Kerala. We expected articles from the members which can give proper information rather than filling the posts with photos and a long list of stores inside the mall. Any way few members had been genuine keeping their articles up to the par. As you know the member of the month is announced not only be the articles on the given topic but also keeping in mind of the overall activities too. We are much proud to have a member even much junior in joining this site but who has kept his foot strong in SPK. So this time the Member of the Month Award for October 2011 goes to Nikhil Rajagopalan. Cash prize of Rs 500 + Rs 100 as special gift from the Webmaster is given to Nikhil.

Special Awards – October 2011

Apart from the above awards we are happy to announce few more awards for members who had taken time to contribute here. The special award winners are:-

Sindhu - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 250
    Ibrahim N - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 250
    A R Ramanathan - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 200
    Prashob - Award for Active Participation Rs 150
    Ajmal - Award for Active Participation Rs 150
    Asha Kurien - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 100
    T M Sankaran - Award for Keeping Forum Active Rs 100

Members do come forward to congratulate the winners.
    Actually I could not believe it. I thank everyone of Spiderkerala who supported me well. Hearty Congrats to all the prize winners.
    Thanks,
    Nikhil.

Congratulation to Nikhil Rajagopalan for winning the Member of the Momth Award. Also, congratulations to all other award winning members.

Regards
    Ibrahim N

Regards

Ibrahim N

Congratulations to all the winners. Special Congrats to Member of Month winner Nikhil.
    Regards

Thanks to the Web Master and editors for selecting me for a prize. My hearty congratulations to Ms Sindhu,Mr Ibrahim N, Mr Proshob, Mr Ajmal, Ms Asha Kurien And Sri T M Sankaran for their winning the deserving prizes.

Special congratulations to Sri Nikhil Rajagopalan for being the V I P member of the month for his rich contribution to the resources and forum sections. By going through your resources everybody will agree your contributions to a varied fields of life from movies, to malls, to centenary celebration of the great poet Changanpuzha, to beauty contest, to film festival, obituaries and many others.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thanks to spiderkerala.net for my 2nd payment. I delayed in submitting the invoice and hence received the same late.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hello
    Webmaster and Ramanathan Sir
    Kindly notice that my name is Prashob; not Proshob. Please correct that mistake Biju Sir.
    Thanks

Hi webmaster,
    First of all thanks for selecting me, as active particepent in october month. Special congratulation to all winning members, espesially to nikhil.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hi webmaster,
    I got my first payment from spider Kerala on yesterday. Special thanks to webmaster and Nijin ashok (Editor).

Congratulation to all members who get awards for the month of October. A special congratulation for Nikhil Rajagopalan. As a new member he have shown extremely good talent in writing article. He always tried to bring latest posts in SPK. Also the other new members Prashob and Ajmal has also done a good work here. Anyway congrats to all members winning the award of October.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Sorry Mr Prashob for the mistake.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thanks to webmaster for selecting me for a special award. Congratulations to all who have won different awards. Let us all work together again to make the site alive and more resourceful.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Congratulations to all the members for winning the special awards.

Regards,
    Deepika

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.