You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

SpiderKerala looking for a ‘special content writer’

Dear Members,
    Keeping the foot strong to expand the reputation and to reach the site more to unread, we are looking for a content writer. Normally we accept the posts from members where you have the right to choose a topic. But here we want to intake a member who can write articles on the topics given by us. There are hundreds of topics which can get many readers. We would directly give the topics to the selected member other than making it in public.

Duties

• Should be able to contribute 2 -3 articles every day
    • Should have good writing skill

Benefits

We would be happy to give special rewards for the person who is appointed to be our special content writer. Here are some of the benefits.

• Special cash reward of Rs 500 every month( If the member prove to be more skilled we would increase the cash reward from the next month)
    • Special bonus cash awards
    • Golden chance to become the editor of SPiderKerala. (Presently SPK do not have an editor other than Nijin)
    • More opportunities in some of the other sites in our network(It include to be a Webmaster or Editor)

Do reply to this post with your opinion and interest.
    Hi webmaster,
    First of all very thanks to webmaster for you stimulation to active in spiderkerala, by introducing various contest program. I think, it is good opportunity for spiderkerala members. So give further procedure for to reach this position.

With regards
    Ajmal.

It is a good idea to introduce the special content writer. There are already some content writers. The special content writers are to write on the topic given the webmaster and editors team. This is a good method to make the site reachable to the unread if the topics are of special type. As the webmaster and editors team have exposure to the reading need of the knowledge seekers, the contents so selected will enhance the circulation of the site and bring glory.

Our site is having wonderful resources writers and I am sure many of them will come forward to enroll as the special content writer. They get better chance to improve their already present talent and simultaneously improve the site circulation.

Along with making known the topic to the special content writers, by making the topic public some of those who have not enrolled may also contribute whenever a topic know to them is listed. This will supplement the contribution by the special content writers.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

The choosing of a content writer is really a good initiative from our webmaster. Hereby our writers get a golden chance to prove their talents. And the special content writers may improve their career in writing.
    I am interested, if you think I am suitable for the post,provide me the opportunity.

Regards
    Prashob

Its really a golden chance to every members in spiderkerala, a good opportunity for the excellent members to earn better income from spiderkerala.

With regards
    Sindhu Anish

Hi Biju Cherian Sir,
    It is a very good decision to introduce a new special content writer in SPK. Our website is one of the rare website which brings anything happening in Kerala under one roof. By the implementation of a special content writer we will not miss any news about Kerala.

I am working in this website for one year. I have become the forum editor two months before. During the early days I contribute in SPK only during weekends. But now I am visiting SPK every night and try to contribute one or two articles daily. I think I was able to bring a good amount of traffic to SPK.

I am interested in special content writer and I think I can give full sincerity to the job. I am also sure that I can optimize the articles for search engines which can boost up both SPK and my revenue. Anyway the decision is with you and I expect a positive reply from your part.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Respected Sir,
    Its being very pleasure to know that the spider kerala site require a special content writer. There are many skilled writers among our members. But the problem is to select the best one. As you are a well experienced person in the site you will have a complete overview of the skills of the members. So hope you will take a better step to find the best fit person for this job.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.