You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Sachin's 100th century

Will Sachin hit the 100th century in the ongoing test series against West Indies?
    Hi friend,
    l think Sachin hit 100th century in last test against westindies. Now days he strugling to score runs, this mainly due to pressure from medias and fans. So please wait for such historical moment.
    With regards
    Ajmal

This question hangs in the mind of almost every Indian especially the hardcore Sachinists like me. Actually the people are more enthusiastic than Sachin himself. Rather the waiting for the one century has been get the sheen out of the other 99 he scored. The media and fans should not take too higher. Let Sachin play naturally and get his milestone. The unnecessary pressure will act only negatively.
    Regards,
    Nikhil.

Again Sachin reached up to the threshold of the hundredth century, but for just six runs he lost it. It was very unfortunate. Let us hope he can attain the goal within the near future.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

I don't think so.I think he will made it in the ODI between Australia and Srilanka.He should made it in that tri-series.Sachin is the great cricketer in the world seen.So the 100th century is not far away....
    http://www.iplcricket.org.in/ipl-teams.html

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.