You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New member in Spiderkerala

My name is Ajai B Maliackal Iam a new member in this site.Please guide me how to post contents here.Iam an active Gold member of indiastudychannel and tell me whether policies are same as of ISC.
    Hi Ajai B Maliackal,
    First of all heartily congratulation for joying here. Here you can post any thing related to Kerala. If you need opinion of other about a topic, you can post it in forum section. I know you are a active member in Indiiastudychannel. Copy posting is not possible here like in ISC. Current ongoing contest program is Member of month award. So please try to post minimum number articles on specified topic for member of month contest.

With regards
    Ajmal.

Hello Ajai,
    If you are already a member of ISC, you can just handle this site also in the same manner. This is only a sister site of ISC. I also joined this site after working with ISC. In fact, I was invited to join this site by the web master (thanks to him).
    The main difference between the two sites is that ISC is a general one, where as SPK prefers information about Kerala.Any news or resource which are related to Kerala, and useful for everybody can be posted here in the respective forums. You have very attractive prize schemes also, if you do work consistently.
    Welcome to this family.
    Regards

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.