You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New Member in SpiderKerala

Hello Members,

I have newly joined in Spiderkerala. I am already a Webmaster of www.GujaratSpider.com and an Sr.Editor of www.Dotnetspider.com.

Also a contributor at few of the other sites like myBengaluru.com, ISC and punespider.com

Hope my new journey towards SpiderKerala.com is good going!
    Hi Deepika,
    a very warm welcome for you to the SpiderKerala family. Since you are a premium member of SPK partner sites, you don't need any guidelines at all. I wish you have a good time at SPK.
    Regards,
    Nikhil.

Hi Deepika,
    First of all my heartily welcome to spiderkeral. I konw you have well idea about article posting guidelines, becuase you are an active member of other website. Any way, you can post articles related to kerala state here. Copy pasting is not allowed here. I wish a great success here.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Deepika,
    Welcome to SPK. As you are a regular member of other ISC regional and sister websites, you will be familiar with the working of the site. Anyway I wish you a good success in SPK.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hearty welcome and wish you good luck. Please go through the pages of:
    New Member FAQ | Forums | Earn Revenue | Posting Guidelines just below the spiderkerala.net emblem at the top left of this page for guidance and helps.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank you to all the members for their valuable comments.

Regards,
    Deepika

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.