You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

About Adsense account disapproval

I don't know why, but my application for an Adsense account gets continuously disapproved by Google. I don't understand the reasons. Any way to help ?
    Hi Friend,
    If you don't get approval in the first attempt, going through is harder in next attempts, Don't worry, You know the rules of getting AdSense is simple, but the work is to be done by the member only. All you have to do is to be regular with posting, and keep posting good quality articles At least try to post 4-5 articles per week, thus 15-20 articles per month, and continue for 7-8 months.AdSense team says to wait 6 months, but it is a good idea to wait a bit more to make sure your profile is really awesome and Google is compelled to approve your application.

Dear friend wait at least six months before applying Google adsense.
    You will get account surely.Best wishe

Thanks Ajmal for your suggessions and reply. I will try my best to contribute for Spiderkerala.
    Nikhil

If you have a gmail.com account, it may be easier to get adsense registered. If you do not have try to register one and try for adsense.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.