You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

SpiderKerala Award Winners - November 2011

Dear Members,
    We are yet again happy to announce the Award winners in SpiderKerala for the month November. As on last month this November too had good participation from our members. We are glad to announce the special award winners.

Member of the Month – November 2011

We are extremely happy to see active participation from our members. For the month of November we had invited articles on the title 'Mobile and Tablets in Kerala'. Many members actively contributed articles on different mobile phones. As you know the member of the month is announced not only be the articles on the given topic but also keeping in mind of the overall activities too. We are again much proud to have a member who had been contributing here with true sprit. So yet again the Member of the Month Award for November 2011 goes to Nikhil Rajagopalan who had contributed much for the contest and was too active in bringing up articles or various topics and engaging in the forum too. In the month of November Nikhil had contributed 30+ articles. Cash prize of Rs 500 given to Nikhil being the member of the month.

Special Awards – November 2011

Apart from the above awards we are happy to announce few more awards for members who had taken time to contribute here. The special award winners are:-

Prashob - Award for Active Participation - Rs 150
    Ajmal - Award for Active Participation - Rs 150
    Asha Kurian - Award for Consistent Contribution - Rs 150

If any member who had participated in the monthly contest and was active last month but failed to give the links in the former forum thread can give the links so as we can give them too special cash awards.

As we are planning to run the Member of the Week (MoM) for the month of December we will not be having the Member of the Month Contest. Already a special content has been announced and we expect that members would contribute articles on the given topics.

Members do come forward to congratulate the award winners.
    Thank you Biju sir for selecting me for the prize. Thanks to those who guided and supported me well too.
    Congrats to all the award winners..
    Nikhil

Hi webmaster,
    Very thanks to you for selecting me as one of member of the active participant in November. I again expect you valuable feedback about my articles, which is actually a better motivation to me.

With regards,
    Ajmal

Special congrats to all the award winners. Also I am thankful to webmaster and other members to supporting me in SpiderKerala.
    Regards
    Prashob

Congratulations to all the members!!

Keep contributing and winning lot more ahead.

Regards,
    Deepika

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.