You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Get an idea and share it for the public

Hi friends,

I am sajesh. I registered with spiderkerala.net on today. Earlier i came across this website while I was searching varies matters in internet.Then i just went back with information from this site and I was never thinking of participate here.
    Now the time reached and I joined. So I would like to post my idea through this website.

Expect all suggestions and support from the forum.

bye

sajesh
    Hearty welcome Sajesh. Since you are new it may be of great help to you to have some idea bout the various aspect of this site to get maximum benefits.

For that it is better to go through the pages of:
    New Member FAQ | Forums | Earn Revenue | Posting Guidelines
    The links of the above can be found at the top left below the spiderkerala.net emblem.

Wish you good luck.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi Sajesh,
    Welcome to the world of knowledge sharing website named Spiderkeral. Here you can write articles about Kerala state and use forum section to ask your doubts about spiderkerala. More over you can use forum section, to ask opinion about topics. You can earn revenue from here different ways. You will get cash credits for your articles according your quality of articles and traffic. Also you can participate any special reward programs from the beginning itself. Also you can apply for Adsense account through here.
    As a new member try to cover entire site and understand basic ideas to post articles, The following link may help you.

With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Sajesh,
    Welcome to the Spiderkerala.net, which is the proud of each members of the Malayalees community who lived anywhere in the world. You can find the other members with same interest in the field you like as technical, literature, arts, music, movie etc. and also you can share your experience and ideas to other members.
    With best wishes.
    Rajendran Pillai

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.