You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Member of the Week (MoW) Contest – Win Rs 250

Dear Members,

After a short period, the Member of the Week (MoW) contest is back in SpiderKerala. As announced in the former thread, instead of Member of the Month (MoM) we will we having weekly contests where members can get more benefit. This time, our contest focuses on the most popular 3 celebrities on screen. They are Mammootty, Mohanlal and Prithiviraj. Some of the facts that motivated to bring up this contest are as follows.

• An upcoming movie featuring Mohanlal and Mammootty in the lead
    • Prithviraj's entry into bollywood
    • The magnitude of fan followers and readers
    Through the articles we are expecting good response for the readers and the fan followers of these actors. Members are asked to write 2 articles.

Rules for the Contest

• Article should be of minimum 1200 words
    • Article should be fully content based, and should not pull a list of movies and awards even though few can be mentioned
    • Do not add any sentence which might bring controversy
    • The article should have a attractive title which can pull readers to your article – e.g: Malayalam Heartthrob Prithviraj – An young actor with charismatic look
    • The articles should contain suitable HTML tags and be arranged properly in paragraphs with sub heading

We are looking for unique powerful articles. The best writer would win Rs 250. We would be giving rewards to other members too who participate in the contest. 19th December 2011 is the last date for submitting articles . So rush in your entries to get the maximum reward.
    Thanks for starting the Member of the week contest again. Of course the present week's topics suggested are interesting, but to those who are cinema fans. I am very poor at it.
    I am sure you can improve your sentences if you apply your mind a little more. The statement, "Article less than consisting 1200 words will not be approved", would have been 'Articles consisting of less than 1200 words......'.
    In the beginning you are starting with "After a small little gap...". I feel it is sufficient either 'After a little gap ..' or 'After a small gap..'.
    'Member of the Week' is 'MoW' not 'MoM', as shown.
    However there a few more to show, but I just wanted to show some examples.
    Kindly, excuse me for these comments. I am not finding fault with you, but only to make you more careful. Thank you.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

I am happy that the corrections have been made in the posting. Thank you for that piece of editing.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Sanakaran Sir, Your suggestions are really welcome ! We all are a part of SPK family. Good suggestions from members like you will definitely boost the new writers to polish their article well. Thank you

Regards

It's great to see that MOW are back in business. The contest can give some huge credits to members and can boost the traffic of SPK. All members should follow the suggestions put forward by Biju sir and make our SPK beautiful.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Clarification regarding the Member of the Week Contest

Dear Members,
    It seems that few members are really confused about the contest regarding Member of the Week (MoW). As mentioned in this forum thread the contest is opened for members to write articles on the 3 popular movie stars in Kerala. As pointed out in the forum thread members have to write biography of actors giving a suitable title. But as seen few members who are participating in the contest as writing article on movies of the given actors. You can mention the details about their upcoming movies too. We are expecting biography of each actor written in unique style. If members need more time we can extend the last day of submission of articles. If still any doubts remain in mind please do share.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Here is the article for the MoW contest:
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/8899-Prithviraj-Bollywood-Movie-Aiyaa-Co-starring.aspx

Regards
    Prashob

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.