You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

My Ad sense account is already approved by Google but i am new to this site. please help

Sir,
    I am already a member of India Study Channel and my Google ad sense is already approved by Google team. So i want to know about the requirements for approving my account.

With Regards
    Niyas Pulpadan
    Since you are already member of I S C, you might be aware that there are certain requirements to be completed to get the benefit of the ad sense account. The requirements are are mentioned in your ad sense profile. The 6 requirements are:

Profile details with Address updated:

Minimum 10 valid articles approved:

Achieved GOLD Level:

Received atleast 1 prize:

Member Active for 6 months+: (Joined: )

Profile photo uploaded & verified:

I think you have to complete some of these requirements to get the benefit. Even if you have completed all the requirements in I S C that is not taken into account for the other sites of I S C group.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

I have not mentioned as to how to verify the profile as you are already a senior member of I S C. Hope you go the answer to your query.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi Niyaz;
    Welcome to SPK. As you already have an approved Google adsense account, you need to associate that account with SPK. For this visit Manage Adsense Account. In the two options select "Associate an existing account". After this you will be asked to provide certain details like pin code, phone number etc. Provide this as exactly in your adsense account. After this you will get an email in your Gmail inbox asking to approve the association. Click the link in that message and then your adsense account will be successfully associated with SPK.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.