You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

LOve To JoIn SpIdEr KeRaLa FaMiLy

Hi dear Friends...

I stumbled upon this site while am looking for CCL details.The first thing that strike my eyes was the "money making thing", but soon I realised that with relevant information,and interesting posts this is more than that.

Myself is Ammu S Nair,pursuing MCA from MG university.I am a native of so called "Venice Of The East" Alappuzha, Kerala.Hope I Will get all the support from the dear members of spiderKerala to know this site in detail and to get started up with my posts
    A very warm welcome from, the spiederkerala.net members to you Ms Ammu. You can count on the support and encouragements from the editors and the webmaster and of course fellow members of the site.

On the left hand side top of this page just below the emblem you can find the links to the following pages:

New Member FAQ | Forums | Earn Revenue | Posting Guidelines
    If you go through those pages within a short time you will be able to guide others.

Once again wish you hearty welcome, congratulations for joining and and hearty best wishes for your coming out in flying colors in your postings of forum and resources in this site.

There are some typing mistakes of the mixing up of the lower and upper case keys.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank you Mr.Ramanathan A R, for your valuable support and guidance.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.