You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

Can I apply job in kerala psc?

Sir I had completed Bcom cource (distance) Dr. C.V. Raman University, Chhattisgarh. Can I apply job in kerala psc? or Can I apply for Central bank (SBT,SBI),railway,Private bank.please reply me
    You can apply for any post advertised by Kerala PSC if you satisfy the qualification and age conditions. Only thing you have to clarify is that whether the University from which you have taken your degree has been recognised by Kerala PSC. Just search in the site of Kerala PSC, perhaps, you can verify this. Or else you may have to contact the HQ of PSC at Thiruvananthapuram.
    Regarding other agencies you mentioned in your question also same will be the case.
    Most likely all agencies will recognise degrees taken from all Universities which are approved by University Grants Commission.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

You can apply for the aforesaid post if age limit satisfies. You can verify whether your course is recognised by PSC or not by using their call centre service.0471-2554000 (Call Centre - 8 AM to 8 PM)
    All the best

Regards,
    Dhanesh MS

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.