You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Happy steps to spiderkerala

Hai friends,

I am vasudev base from Kanyakumari but run an Add company in Thiruvanathapuram.

I have with great pleasure to join as a member of Spiderkerala because i am a

usual visitor of this site since last month.I would like to extend my gratitude

to the webmaster and the crew for organizing this site as a required Informatic

site.I also have a suggestion to the crew of this esteemed site to include a

book review forum in resources category it also helpful to book lovers and hike

the credibility of spider kerala.

with regards.........vasudev
    First of all a hearty welcome to Sri Vasudev to spiderkerala.net from me, a fairly senior member (completed abut 14 months) of this site. you have mentioned that you were browsing through the site for about a month and now joined the site. You have mentioned that you are impressed by the site and joined the same.

We are expecting some good contributions form and are eagerly waiting to see them. It will be very much useful if you spend some time on the pages of 'New Member FAQ | Forums | Earn Revenue | Posting Guidelines' of spiderkerala site. You can find th links at the left top corner of this page just below the emblem of the site. It will give you a clear idea as to how best it is to proceed with all matters connected with the activities of this web site.

Once again hearty congratulations and wish your advertising company a grand success so also a grand success to you in your contributions to this site.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hai, Welcome to spider Kerala. Be active in forum and resource section. Try to write good articles related to Kerala in this site. The webmaster offers double bonus credit for the content writers. They will provide contents for the members who are like to be work as content writers. I am also a new member in this site. But I am an active member of India study channel, sister site of spider Kerala. Try to write articles on hot topics this will provide you good credit. And also one great advantage of this site is, they allow you to apply for Google adsense, by completing the specific criteria that offered by this site. There are 6 criteria, you have to full fill 5 out of 6 to apply for Google Adsense through this site. Google adsense is also a genuine online program, that will fetch you more earning.
    Regards
    Shafeer

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.