You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Who will win IPL 2012?

In my opinion Chennai Super Kings will retain the Championship Trophy...
    What is your opinion about this????
    I think this time mumbai Indian will take the chambioship ..2012

I am a CSK fan. I am sure Chennai will retain their championship this time also. But Delhi is becoming a strong opposition for Chennai. If they defeat Delhi then the championship is ours.

Looks like Kolkata or Delhi. Because this two teams are more powerfull and well playing. On the other hand the Chennai is looking for the hat trick. But they are doing some mistake and fails in sometimes if they continue this in next games then the game will surely in to the hands of the Kolkata or Delhi. Anyway i am a Mumbai fan but they are out from the game.

It's CSK magic again. The last two games were marvelous. Those matches were really a treat for fans. Chennai will be the champions, if they continue this form.

I think now onwards Kolkata had to take some serious movement to Chennai because they are show everyone that they are dangerous. On the otherhand Kolkata has dangerous bowlers like Narine,kallis to attack the Chennai batsman. Delhi used pacers to attack against Chennai but the pacers didn't contribute anything as much the hope. While the Kolkata has both pacers and spinners. And also dangerous batsmans like Gautam Gambir,Yusuf and others. So Chennai also need a strong feeling. I am supporting Kolkata in this match.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.