You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Introducing new Editor "Syam"

I am happy to introduce Syam as a new Editor for SpiderKerala.NET

Syam has been an active member of this site for few months and has shown great interest in promoting this site. We are looking forward to see excellent growth for this site with the help of Syam.

Please give a warm welcome to Syam.
    Congrats Syam

It is indeed very happy to note that Syam has been selected as the new editor in SpiderKerala.Net and i wish Syam to continue his contribution and also to be a better critique on the postings done on this site, to take it to greater heights.

Really interesting, Carry on your good work Syam

Regards
    Sudha.N

Let me welcome Syam as an Editor. Hope his assistance in the editorial works will help the Spiderkerala in a better way. Perhaps speedy results, like approval of resources immediately, can be expected.
    I am ready to help you, Mr.Syam, in any possible way. Looking forward.

with regards
    TMSankaran(tiyemes)

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

tiyemes,

Yes, we are making progress after Syam joined our panel. Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts.

hii Syam,
    I am happy to know that you are the new editor of Spiderkerala, my hearty congrajulations. I think you you have the full potential as an editor since you are giving proper advice for a new comer like me. Continue your good work. Still hoping for your good advices....

Regards
    Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.