You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Stop lying........Liars Beware

It is impossible to find out a person,who could ever speakes truth always.

A team of scientists,fromBuffalo unversity in New yorkhad developed a

software,which can find the lying words of a person's conversations.we can

easily traceable the lying words with the help of a computer,that software

monitoring the signs and movements of a person when he or she talked with us,and

marked the lying words.Now the scientists plan to make more studies on a large-

scale for further needs.
    This is really a good information. This indicates the development of science in the present world. Any how in my view the software will be work on the basis of mind behavior of the person. Normally people gets shivering or anxiety in the situation they lied. But for a expert lier can overcome these development. Any how hope this invention will be a good finding in the challenging world.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Mr.shafeer my special thanks to you for responding my forum STOP LYING...

Its also motivated me for my further active participation.

I also thankful for you by saying you will be active in this site. When I came to this site, looking sleepy. I hope I can bring this site to alive. But I need support from the active members. Be active in this site. If you have any query about posting. I will help you with the limitation of my knowledge. My intention is that our forum section will be alive every time. Try to response for all the forums, and also create good forums. I hope you also be a good member for this site.
    Regards
    Shafeer

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.