You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New memebr to this site

Hai, Members, My name is Shafeer. I am from Thrissur district. I have joined this site on February. But I have not contributed anything up to now on this site. Today, I have posted my first article on this site on the topic record win Kerala SSLC result 2012. Hope it will be approved soon. I am an active member in India study channel during the past 6 months. Now I just shifted to this site. As I am part of Kerala state. I hope to active in this site too. Please give me suggestion from this site, as I am new to this site. I have gone through the New member FAQ. I have a doubt that, is there site revenue share like in ISC in this site. And I want to know the current contest in this site, and awards in this site.
    Dear Shafeer,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala(SPK). We are pleased by your entry into this site by contributing few articles and participating in the forum discussion. Currently we don't have any contests or revenue sharing program here. But what we can offer you is a double bonus cash credit if you could stick to the site and post articles according to the topics given by us. Even though you might not see much participation here, there are few smart members who are earning $150-200 every month solely from their contribution in SpiderKerala. If interested you can learn SEO tips from us too.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Congratulations for your joining and a warm hearty welcome to the spidrkerala.net. I wish you great time and success in this group.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Biju sir, I like to write the article about the topic given by you to avail the double bonus credit. I hope to get Google adsense through this site easily. And I will take my full effort to make better this site. Kindly provide me the topic.
    Regards
    Shafeer

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.