You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Let me introduce myself.

Hi friends,

Myself Gokul from Thrissur district of Kerala. I'm pursing my career in the field of electronics engineering. I am the active member of SPK's sister site Indiastudychannel. One of my best friends Shafeer has called me to join this site. Earlier, I was not much aware of this site. Now i have gone through the new members FAQ and I'm really excited to join this site. So kindly lead me.

Regards,
    GOKUL
    Hai, Gokul welcome to spiderkerala.net. And also thanks for accepting my invitation. I am sure your active participation will bring this site alive. As a new member I have suggestion to write articles. Prefer articles related to Kerala. Use the latest trendy topic to write. That will given you more cash credit. You can write about biography of acters, and actress and other well known personalities, reviews of film, reviews of festival, hot news etc.. I know you have better experience with ISC, so that you know the basic ideas of writing article. I have a topic for you at this moment. As you are a native of Thrissur and pooram is held on tomorrow, you can write about thrissur pooram. Be active in forum and resource to make this site alive. If you are interested they will provide you contents for writing and will gives you double bonus credit. Be active in this site. All the best wishes.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Thank you sheefu,
    I assure you that I will do my level best. I have a keen interest in writing articles. I have a doubt. This is a site for keralites na? So, is it allowed to write contents in malayalam like bloggers do?

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Gokul,
    Hearty welcome to spiderkerala(SPK). You can write articles related to kerala only in English. SpiderKerala is one of the leading sites in Kerala with around 7 lakh plus page views every month. If interested you can become our special content writer by which you can earn double benefit of cash credits. We will provide topics for you which can bring more readers to the site. There are few smart members who are earning $150-200 every month only from their articles in SPiderKerala. Post an article and let us know.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.