You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Achieved gold level in Spider Kerala

Hai, Members, I like to inform you the news of achieving gold level in span of little time. I am just one more steps short to full fill the criteria to apply Google adsense through Spider Kerala. I have write 10 approved article. The next I need to get one prize from the spider Kerala. But it may be require much time, since there is no active contest here in this site now. So I need to reach Rs 1000 before the end of this month, then only I get the cash credit as Rs 1000. And thus to fullfill the criteria. In this occasion I would like to thank Biju sir, for inviting me to this site. And also for give me valuable suggestion. Hope his suggestion will help me to get much more earning through Google Adsense.
    Shafeer,
    Special congrats for your new achievement. We are expecting your active participation in SPK which can bring more merit for you. Consistency and hard work are the two main things which can bring achievement in life. So the same with being active in SPiderKerala. Looking forward for more from you.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Thank you sir, As I have semester exam on next week onwards, I may not be active until it finish. Any how I will try to complete the topics you are provided soon. Presently I have finished 4 out of seven. Now I am in making of 5 th one. Sir, please provide any contest or reward program, then only I able to apply for Google Adsense by fullfilling the criteria by winning any prize from SpiderKerala.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Hai ,

Mr shafeer really its a great reach in a short span and get a great

reward from spk. My special wishes for your forthcoming exams.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.