You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Village Tourism at Kalavamkodam

Dear Valued Readers and Friends,

My name is SHIJU.P.K, I am married ,my wife Sreeja is a school teacher.We have two daughters(11 Years & 2 Years +).Myself and my family very much interested and committed to follow the Ecotourism guidelines in its best possible manner.We work hard to maintain an eco friendly plastic free premises at home and now trying to extend this concepts to the neighbouring families as well.We are also trying to bring back our canals and lakes to their past glory and making them navigable (eventhough it is a very very strenuous and time taking task)at least in our areas and later in all over my village(Kalavamkodam)which is my ambition.

Our REAL efforts towards the same started almost 3 years plus when we settled to live in our new home called Ambady Home @ Kalavamkodam.

Our humble consistent efforts towards the conservation and enhancement of available natural resources recently got honoured by the visit of a Japanese Cruise Liner Tourists on 19th April 2012 (120 pax).

So far our home and Kalavamkodam Village has witnessed / visited by more than 350 foreign tourists by our efforts and interest towards the above mentioned ideas.

Kalavamkodam Village and Ambady Home is reachable from Cherthala Railway station -01 km only.

I have nice pictures of the tourists those who visited our village which may be useful to you to post in the forum.

I am writing for the first time to this forum, please let me know ,guide me further .

Best Regds..Shiju.P.K
    Ambady Home
    Kalavamkodam
    Cherthala
    Alleppey
    Kerala-688586

Delete Attachment

Picture from Ambady Home @ Kalavamkodam Village during the Japanese Cruise Liner Tourists visit on 19th April 2012.

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.