You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Village Tourism at Kalavamkodam

Dear Friends,

For your kind information,

The Sarovar Group has opened their new five star resort(Vasundhara Vayalar) just 3 kms away from "Kalavamkodam Village.
    Resort is reachable by courtesy boat transfer from Thuravoor boat jetty as well as by road. (if by road ,turn from NH-47 at Pattanakkad Public school and reach Nagamkulangara Temple Junction and drive to Ettupurakkal. The driving time from NH-47 to the resort will only be less than 10 minutes.

The nearest railway station is Cherthala Railway Station.

Resort has got an Airconditioned two bed room houseboat anchored at resort boat jetty.The Bar is expected to open very soon.

The set up and specially the service is remarkable.

For more details, you may get in touch with self .

Shiju.P.K
    Ambady Home
    Kalavamkodam Village
    Thankyou Shiju.P.K for share this news here.

Basically I am from Tamilnadu, eventhough I know something about Kerala and its famous places. Kerala is one of the best and famous place for travel and tourism. Its really happy moment in our days when we are spending our time in Kerala. Kerala state is really best place for temples because it has lots of famous temple with it. I wanna visit to Kerala and want to spend my time there. I hope I will come Kerala one day.

Thank you for the information.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.