You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Kolkata Knight riders - New champions of IPL 2012

After a long time , KKR has won the IPL title. Kolkata Knight Riders are the new champions of IPL 2012. The match was a breath taking one. Kolkata defeated chennai by 5 wickets by winning 2 balls remaining. The most happiest man was Sharukh Khan , since it was his team which won the trophy. This was his dream ever since the IPL had started. Congrats KKR and KKR fans. Better luck next time CSK and CSK fans.
    Yes they finally make it,absolutely the captaincy of Gambir is great. I think they are suffered with the bowl on the final but they got it from the bat .Bisla and Kallis took the victory from Chennai. Kolkata has also changed plan on the opening partnership also. I think this is the reason for there victory. When Gambir gone i thought the Kolkata is also gone but Kallis came like Gambir version 2 and took the victory. And the tail of Kolkata end the match with a beautiful victory.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.