You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Watch latest malayalam movies absolutely free of cost

Watch latest malayalam movies absolutely free of cost!!! Do you want to know more? As the online community is much fascinated towards knowing details about movies, we are trying our best to give updated information about upcoming movies from time to time. To expand our database, we are taking in a person who can write movie reviews. We are looking for a highly professional writer who can be with us for a long term. Here are the qualities that we expect from the member.

• Should be sound in English language
    • Should be able to mold the article blended with a dramatic feel
    • Should be able to engage the readers with the proficiency in writing
    • Article should be submitted on the release day itself
    • Article should be lengthy with at least 750 words minimum
    • The article should be free from errors and should be able to get approved without any hands support from our editors

The member who will take charge of writing movie reviews will be awarded Rs 100 per post eventually making him/her to watch the movie absolutely free at the cost of us. If so, do place your interest here as we can get in touch with you.
    I'm really interested to be in part of this project. I used to write film article on ISC and SPK quite often. I can really make review on films on the same release day itself. Let me try to make out a review on the upcoming film on the same day. Please have a look and if I got selected it would be my pleasure.

Regards

Hi Biju sir,
    I have a doubt about this thread. Is it necessary to write review of all the releasing movies in Malayalam or only more attractive movies that are usually search by people in search engines.
    I am usually watching high expectation movies in Malayalam on the releasing day itself. But not watching all releasing movies as I have regular classes.
    If you provide a chance, I will definitely write the latest review on most of the releasing movies which are usually search by people in search engine.

Sanoop,
    We are quite impressed by your performance in SPiderKerala. Movie reviews is one of best way to attract visitors to the site. The traffic to the movie review article will be on the peak only on the day of release and the following day. There had been an increasing tendency in people to check for the review before deciding to make a walk to the theatre. There are only a few websites which focus on malayalam movie reviews which used to get 10,000+ hits on a single day for super star movies. Just recently had seen few national daily's getting into the field making reviews of malayalam movies knowing the traffic generated by it. Being an active portal we too can't stay away from giving movie reviews. So we are in an urgent need to take in a person to post movie reviews. There will be not be any use of movie reviews which are posted a week after the release.

Meanwhile if you are interested to be a part of this venture try to do the same. Meanwhile if you are interested to write article according to the topics given by us, we can give you double cash credit and support you to earn more adsense too. Awaiting your reply.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Thank you Biju Sir for your valuable guidance.
    It is my pleasure to write article according to topics given by you. I will also try to present the article with maximum effort in order to increase the rating of article in search engines.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.