You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Mohanlal movie Spirit to hit the screens on 14th June

The most awaited Mohanlal movie Spirit will be released on 14th June.
    I saw many posters and banners in our city which was supporting this film. And more over the great actor Mohan lal is there so hope that this film is great success. Hope for the release.

Hi radhakrishnan,

I am really excited to watch this movie. It will be a family thriller starring Mohanlal and Kanika. The director ranjith proved to be a great director.i have heard that this might be mohanlal's one of the greatest role he ever played. I am waiting eagerly for the release of this film.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

When Director Renjith and Mohanlal came along last two time , with Chandrolsavam and Rock n roll , both bacame disasters.
    Among these , Chandrolsavam floped bacause of its slow presentation though it is flooded with some wonderful dialogs and situations.
    But in the case of rock n roll , it was completely a waste movie.
    Lets hope best this time from the pair whome together delivered the biggest movies of malayalam like Narasimham , Aaram Thamburan , Devasuram etc.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.