You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Dileep will be playing the role of sathya sai baba

Hi friends,
    The time has arrived for the versatile actor of malayalam industry to take up the role of the spiritual guru sathya sai bava in a Telugu film. The movie is given the name 'baba sathya sai. The film is directed by Kodi Ramakrishnan, one of the greatest directors in Telugu film industry. This will really be a challenging role for the actor. But it is expected that the remuneration is far more higher.

Read this article Dileep as spiritual guru sathya sai bava to know more about this huge budget film
    Hi Gokul
    You are right, it will be challenging role for an actor. But here the case is different from others. Because Dileep is our Kerala's one of talented actor. He has proved his mettle through lot of challenging movies. 'Kunjikkunan','Chakkaramuth','Chanthupottu' and last 'Mayamohini' are some of the example for his talent. I think Dileep is the best choice for this role rather than any other. He will makes this film to such a wonder full one. I am sure that Dileep can done this role very easily than any other actors in the south India. I hope the film 'Baba sathya sai' will be a superhit.
    Regards
    VISHNU

You are correct Mr.vishnu. While considering actor like Dileep, the director look out his well known roles in malayalam movies. The specialty of the actor like Dileep is that, the character which he taken for acting were prepared physically and mentally. The ability of an experienced actor is that, to point out the expressions which are obtained from the different personality around the actor and the modelling of several characters in the sub conscious creative mind. Then apply the changes to make the expressions to our body with respect to the characters body language. I think actor Dileep passed in such cases and he make this movie also an amazing one.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.