You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Youngsters follows santhosh pandit

We know that for a certain period of time the malayalam film industry moves to an inactive position. At that time Santhosh pandit get the ball to make a goal against the malayalam film industry. But our youngsters follows his dance steps, use his dialogues. I am ashamed about the malayalees that who accepts the koothara movie of pandit. I think a movie is a medium that gives a good message or moral to the viewers. So please supports the movies which gives a better message.
    Santhosh pandith was a shock treatment for our film industry. He arrived in the time that has no entertainment from any where for people. That time no football, no cricket, no new films etc. So he become a star in youngsters. They needs entertainment. And he give them that. They love always odd one. That is the trend commonly seen.

I don't agree with the Sandeeps comment. In our world all are notice if any one doing some thing different, if that good or bad. Santhosh pandit like that. He took one filim very badley. For our malayalies that kind of filim is not familier. Our malayalies takes the dialog in that filims just like a joke. If we look the Malayalam filims graph, that time there was a deficecy of good filim. But now there are very good filims released in the last months. If we looks thats filims we can understand that no one take movies like 'Krishnanum Radaum'.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.