You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Mamootty in the movie 'Emmanual'

After a certain break the actor mammotty back again to do a role in Laljose upcoming flick Emmanuel. Debutant A.C. Vijish prepared the story, screenplay and dialogues. The movie is produced by mammotty's own production company play house. So let's wait and see for mamokkas new appearance.
    Hi sandeep sathyasheelan,

It is really a good news to hear that the legend of malayalam movie has committed in another movie titled Emmanuel. Actually I was really inspired by some of his movies like vallyettan, vesham etc. But now, I think he was not given a good role in the recent part to showcase his talents. I think, the movie emmanuel will be able to bring up the full potential lying inside the this great actor. Looking forward to see his new film in the banner of playhouse. I am also eagerly waiting for jawan of vellimala.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Hi gokul,
    we know that our Malayalam industry starts thinking and planning about the new generation. so our great legend actor was also had an eye on the situations and he tries his level best to give a visual treat to the Malayalam movie viewers. i think the experience give an idea to the legend mammokka that the needs and weeds of the viewers.

Regards
    sandheep

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.