You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Bypass through Chamravattom and Thirur will come soon.

Chamravattom bridge was opened. But now the traffic block is main problem faced. Roads between Chamravattom and Thirur are very narrow. So traveling of more than two buses are difficult for drivers.

But the solution is coming. That means the bypass of Chamravattom-Thirur will come soon. This bypass starts from Chamravattom and it goes through Athanippadi then it will end in Thirur. Primary procedures of this project was started in the presents of chief minister. Three lack rupees allowted for this. Total expenditure passed is around 28 lack rupees.
    Hi vishnu s vishwanathan,

It is really a good news to hear. Actually, proper roads and infrastructure are the main things which are needed for the development of a place. I am residing near a town. The main problem is the block in the road. We cannot do much to control the number of vehicles on the road. But, the construction of byepass is a proper solution to overcome all these problems. I think, the chamravattom bypass will be effective too. This proved to be worthy in the case of bypasses in thrissur- ernakulam highway.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Hi vishnu,

I am also happy on hearing such a good news about the development of the place. Finally the solution to the traffic problem is made possible. I think the government tries to understands the problems suffered by the peoples and their approaches to drive them away is also appreciable. I wish all the best to such a good project. In future our state become an example for other state.

It is very happy news about development of the place. The proper roads make accidents low and it is a compleate solution for the traffic block.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.