You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

The spider kerala.net is source for earn revenue?

Spider Kerala.Net and its importants in our social status.
    in this site posting article and earn revenue.
    Spider Kerala is definitely a good place to earn online. All your contribution will pay you. To make the most out of it, be sure that you have associated your Adsense account to the site and its currently in active mode. Because, Spiderkerala shares up to 90% of revenue from ads.
    It is a good opportunity to earn from here other than upfront credits assigned for your works.

Yes, Right. Spiderkerala can provide wonderful adsense revenue for us. But we must select some hot topics in kerala instead of selecting some old concepts. Because if you are post any upcoming related articles it will bring more traffic as well as bring good revenue for you. I hope you you can understand what i am saying.

Regards,

Santhosh kumar.A

Friends, I forget to say onething, If you post lots of kerala related article in Spider Kerala it will give good revenue than other site. I am trying to say you will get life long Adsence cheque. Because Spider kerala is one of the developed site, so your each and every article will be indexed in top 10 result in Google search result. So if you work for Spider kerala then you will get lots of earning in month by month. I will be happy when many members are contributing in this site.

Hi Albin, its 100% true that spider Kerala is a good site to earn revenue. All you have to do that is to post hot relevant topics about Kerala which may include movie previews, reviews, political views, tourism in Kerala etc etc. As you are earning revenue by posting important topics, it will help others to get knowledge about the topic. Apart from the revenue got by writing the content, you can associate your Google Adsense account through spider Kerala. Fortunately spider Kerala gives us 90% of the total revenue that is obtained through Adsense.

SpiderKerala is one of the reputed website in Kerala. Which deals with news and information about Kerala. Here you can earn information about Kerala. Also you can share your valuable information here. This will fetch you cash credit. An article of hot topic related to Kerala will give you more cash credit. In SpiderKerala, you can see high traffic for your articles. If you have adsense account you can use that on here. This will dramatically increase your earning. Most of us use social networking sites like facebook, twitter, orkut etc just for enjoyment. SpiderKerala is also can used as social network, and effective use will provide you part time income. This is really a good opportunity for students to earn some pocket money while surfing. SPK is a genuine online earning site.
    Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.