You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I want to find the details of a priest

Hello there,

Several months ago, I came across a news in INDIAVISION about a priest who helps to improve the voice of people.
    He helps to make the voice more deep for those who intend to get a better tone. I was actually switching channels when I came across this news. The sad part is, the news was towards it's end. So I was unable to fetch the details. For the next two or three days I looked for the same news appearing once more so that I could write down the contact details but it never appeared again. I tried to search for the details in internet but failed to find any. I strongly believe someone out there has the details. Any response is very much appreciated. Thank you people!
    It would be better if you can contact the channel office for the details. If the news or other details are not on the youtube and other sites, then direct contact is the better option. If you are really interested to know the details, then contact them soon.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.