You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Does the member of the week and member of the month contest still exist?

hi,
    I have been in SPK for just a couple of weeks. And just want to know if the member of the month and member of the week awards still exist or not.
    If not, please include them, this will increase the site activity for sure.
    Just a suggestion..
    Thank you.

Manu Murali
    Presently, there is no member of the month and member of the week award exist. Eventhough, they have provide more credit for our article than any other sister sites. Also, they have provide additional bonus for active participants. I think, You have got special prize for active participation. According to Biju sir, if members participate more actively they will surely bring such award programs. But now a days there is only some members are active in this site. That is why no such award programs are available here. Try to active in forum section too.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Shafeer, Thanks for clarifying him doubts. I am also new member of this site. I like this site very much even though from tamilnadu residence. I hope many members will work in this site and make it as number one kerala site. I too waiting for some contest here because it will make some more interesting but whatever it is we are getting more credits when we compare to other sister sites.

Regards,

santhosh

• Sign In to post your comments