You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I have joined in SpiderKerala today and submitted one article

Let me introduce myself. I am Ramprasad from Andhrapradesh an active contributor in IndiaStudyChannel since 2 years and have many number of postings under my name in the site. Today I have decided to join one sister site of ISC, hence I have joined din Spiderkerala due to the suggestion of Biju Cherian Sir and submitted one article. from today onwards I will try my level best to contribute in this site too and I need guidance and support of all existing members in order to post good content.
    Hai, Welcome MR Ramprasad to Spider Kerala. Try to post article related to Kerala. Spider Kerala specially designed for Kerala region. As you part of India study channel, there is no need of giving more about guidelines. All the guidelines are similar. Only one difference SPK is for Kerala topic. You can write any article which have relation with Kerala. We are thinking of giving prize for active forum supporter. So, try to active in forum section too. All the best and best wishes. If you have any doubt regarding this posting procedure feel free to ask.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Hi Ramprasad, Welcome to Spider kerala.

I am happy to hear that you are active contributor in ISC. You are having good experience in our site. So don't need more explanation for work in SPK. Biju sir will provide complete guidelines for you, so you can promote your self as well as your article here.

All the best.

Hi Ramprasad,
    Warm welcome to spiderkerala. As an ISC member you don't need any introduction about posting articles and forums. Here you can post topic related to kerala. Wish you all the best.

Hi Ram

Heartly welcome to spiderkerala . In this site you can enjoy writing artice, but also make friends. You can share your knowledge and we can share our knowledge. In Andhra Pradesh , many malayaless are settled . If you want to come of holiday trip Kerala is the best place. Kerala you can find lot of greenery & best for spending time with family.

We have lot of temple and many Andhra people come on December.

K K Manoj Kumar

@ K K Manoj kumar. You are really good contributor in Forum section. I am expecting lots of Kerala related articles for Spider Kerala. Forum section is also interesting. But if you post any articles for Spider kerala then it will make good revenue for you. I hope you will post lots of articles for Spider Kerala and convert your time to money.

Santosh, That is very nice to hear from you. You have given a good suggestion to earn through article. I will given importance to your suggestion as you are more experience than me in spiderkerala.

Why no Job posting is active in spiderkerala? I have lot of Job opening details in Kerala . So that we can give chance to the unemployed.

Hope that it will be active soon.

K K Manoj Kumar

You can Post Job articles too In spider Kerala with detailed information. For example, What is the postion ? What are the eligibility criteria? What is the educational qualification ? Application cost, application procedure and important dates. Like that you have to explain in paragraph manner, In some cases you can explain it in point wise too. You may create Job article with 500 words. In previous days SPK having Job ad which have updated only little information about it. But as per the Google policy small ad will not accepted. So you may prepare job article with detailed information and post it in resource section.

If you get any doubt on Job article and any doubt for selecting category then reply here. I will give you some more idea for you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.