You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member to Spider Kerala

I am Chitra. C. S. Doing B.tech at Thejus engineering college. I am a new member in spider Kerela. Please tell what are the steps that I have to perform for Spider Kerala. What type of Post do I want to post? Please give me suggestions as l am a new face to Spider Kerala.
    Hai, Welcome to spiderKerala. Here we are dealing with topics related to Kerala. You can earn part time money by giving your valuable contribution to this site. You can post articles and forums and forum response here. The best earning section is Resource or article section. You can earn good amount of money by posting article related to Kerala. You can also earn money by posting forum and forum response. How ever, it is limited. Any how, we are thinking about launching most active forum member award. So actively participate in forum section as well as article section.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Hi,
    Welcome to spider Kerala. One of the best website in Kerala. Here you can earn a part time income for your pocket money. Proficiency in English language provides you better opportunities in resource section. Wish you all the best.

Hi Chitra, Welcome to SPK.

Spider Kerala website is one of the famous and No 1 Kerala portal in Kerala. Here you can get lots of information about Kerala state as well as earning. If you want good earning in this site then you can show your best contribution in resource site. For example you can post travels, tourism, temples, movies which are related to kerala. Please don't post non related article to kerala because it will be deleted and your all hardworks will be waste. If you need any assistance you can ask your questions in forum section.

• Sign In to post your comments