You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Suggestion about question bank

Hai editors,
    Why there is no sections to post questions of Kerala engineering or medical entrance exams? Atleast start seperate sections for Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. It will be helpful?
    @Aswin Sreedhar , Practice Test Questions will be started based on Current Examination in Kerala. I don't know that practice question section is active or not. Editors have to reply for your doubt and request. But whatever you can contribute in Resource section for providing some tips for any examination which will help to many other students.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

I have the same request, even though the practice session links are available in the site most of them shows in errors else lead to advertising pages of google. It would have helpful if practice sessions had more question types and syllabus information that would help us better. I would but prefer for training for the PSC exams or so.

Question banks are always an addition which will have readership and users. Of course, there such sections in sites similar to SpiderKerala. Indiastudy channel (SPK is a sister site of the same)is having a section dealing with question banks. It contains questions from almost all subjects, useful for every section of students.
    Spiderkerala can very well start such a section.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Dear Aswin Sreedhar,

Join the sister site of Spider Kerala - India Study Channel. there you have a section where you can post question papers and earn money. Also if you post a question paper with its answers, then it can be posted in articles section of ISC. I am a member at ISC, therefore I know about it.

Hi friend,
    it was a great information that about the India study channel there have a section where we can post question papers and earn money .it was a good treat to the students anyway thank you for giving the piece of information about the India study channel.

You are most welcome Sirash Khan. I am happy that at least one member have gained helped from my response.

• Sign In to post your comments