You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Ad on the right corner creates a problem

The advertisement appearing on the right top always hides the link for signing out from the site. The position of the ad may be brought down a little.
    Hai,
    I have just noticed it when you posted this thread. I am browsing from my phone so not signing out everytime. Hope the editors will correct it.

I have forwarded your complaint to webmaster Tony John. He has removed the Ad from the right bar which solves the problem.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Yes, that is it. Now the problem is solved. You can place adds in the left side. There is no need of Popular artists and malyalam channels after we have signed into SPK.

Thanks for taking necessary action immediately. Just now I noticed the site and the ad is not there. Thanks.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Yes, me too got same problem when I was signout. Thanks for T.M. Sankaran post your complaint here. Now problem solved because your complaint. I have seen your profile, you are best forum supporter. I hope you will make spiderkerala as hot discussion site.

Thankyou.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.