You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Time to visit Idukki dam

Idukki dam is opened for visitors from today. Since the water level is low compared to previous years visitors can get a good view of the dam. They can do boating in the dam. Tourists can get their entry passes from Cheruthoni. It will be opened till 24th of September. Enjoy this Onam holidays at Idukki. It will be an unforgettable experience.
    Yes, this is really very happy moment for all Kerala peoples. I hope all Kerala peoples will enjoy this Onam festival. I am from Tamilnadu, but I got lot of information from spider network about Onam festival. I hope everyone will get good experience in this Onam festival.

Aswin Sreedhar, Thankyou for share this news here.

Onam is our national festival. Every malayali in the nook and corner of the world will celebrate this festival. Onam is having 10 days duration. We make pookkalam. Everyone will be happy and in a celebrative mood on these days.

Yes right Aswin Sreedhar. I have read and wrote 2 articles about 10 days festival of Onam in Spider Kerala. So I got idea about Onam festival 10 days celebration. Its really wonderful, I would like to celebrate Onam in tamilnadu too. :)

Regards,

Santhosh Kumar.A

It will be great fun now to visit idukki dam as the water level has gone down these days and has zero danger signs. I would really love to visit this place during my vacations and enjoy its beauty. Tourism is a gift of god and we are blessed with it.

• Sign In to post your comments