You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Spider Kerala needs some Education related articles

Hello all my Spider Kerala Friends, members, webmasters, Editors.

I have found lots of malayalam movie review, movie articles in Spider kerala site. But I cannot found lots of educational related articles here. I kindly request to all members that post some of educational contents here. Because If you post some educational contents then it will be help to thousands of students. I hope you peoples can understand what I am trying to say. So, Please post some more educational articles too here. Movie articles also really good idea to bring traffic and getting good revenue here. But we need to give some opportunity to students for coming to Spider Kerala.

Review of Educational Institutes like colleges, schools, polytechnics is really good educational content for Spider Kerala.
    Articles related to education are very few in SpiderKerala. We have qualified teachers are here. But why they are not ready to post contents?

Yes, Aswin Sreedhar . We are having some valuable writers and teachers here. We should increase some educational contents for Spider Kerala then only Kerala students will get more benefits from Spider Kerala.

Contents related to various aspects of education have appeared in the Resources, if I am right. Now it will be fine if certain points related to education are taken up for discussion, so that opinions of different persons interested in the field will come up in this forum.

As a suggestion the topics could be such as 'media of instruction at the school level education','contents of vocational courses at the school level', 'importance of language study','present trend in higher education', etc.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Your suggestion is really great. Thanks for sharing your suggestion ji.

• Sign In to post your comments