You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Forum wizard award (August) - Santhoshkumar

We are happy to announce the forum wizard award for the month of August 2012. The award goes to Santhoshkumar. It is an award given to the most active member of forum section in a month. The winner gets Rs 250 as an appreciation from SpiderKerala. So take the opportunity and achieve more awards from SpiderKerala. Mean while, friends do come forward to appreciate Santhosh Kumar for his achievement.
    Hai Santhoshkumar,
    Heartiest congratulations for winning the first forum wizard award for the month August 2012. This award is for your hardwork. I am very happy to hear this news. You are very active in all the sections of SpiderKerala.
    @other members, try to win this award for this September. There are many active members joined this site recently.

Again my congratulations to Santhoshkumar. All the best for your future. Keep contributing to SPK and achieve great heights in the future.

Best regards,
    Aswin

Congratulations Santhoshkumar.
    Let this award make you more active. Try to post more and more threads which have timely importance and also are liked by most of the readers.
    I think you are the first person to be awarded through Discussion Forum of SPK. Congrats once again.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello Santosh,

Good to see you receive appreciation award Rs 250 for the month of Aug 2012. You are doing great working for spiderkerala . I can see on an average around 14 people join every day. This is a good starting for all us that spiderkerala is growing at a fast face.

Best of luck of comming months to one and all.

K K Manoj Kumar

Thanks @ Aswin Sreedhar , T.M.Sankaran, k k manoj kumar.

Spiderkerala is one of the developed site in our Spider works. Glad to participate in Spider Kerala. We can found here lots of interesting forum thread in SPK as well as articles. These interesting forums are motivated for getting this awards. So, I would like to say thanks for all my Spider Kerala friends. Thanks to webmaster and editors for gave this opportunity to me.

Tips for getting Forum Wizard Contest
    1. Create some Forum Thread which are related to Latest news, events in Kerala.
    2. Submit Forum Response in detailed manner instead of giving small responses.
    3. Don't post Spam Messages.
    4. Read Forum guidelines before posting Forum messages.
    5. We can earn over forum messages itself from adsense. So Post some Recent trends in Kerala State.
    6. Don't post Nonrelavent Messages in Forum Section.

I hope many members will get this forum wizard award in future. Advance all the best for next winner.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A
    Webmaster, CPD
    Editor, NR

Thanks for giving the Tips for getting into Forum Contest. This was a good help for me and all of us who are using spiderkerala.Pls let me know what are the other areas we can publish article in this site. Let hope by the coming month we will have 20000 + member. All the best to one and all of spiderkerala.
    K K Manoj Kumar

Welcome, k k manoj kumar.

You can participate all sections in Spider Kerala. Currently Resource and Forum sections are active in SPK. So you submit some quality Malayalam movies reviews, Educational institutional reviews and Hot Topics in Kerala. You Can earn over Forum section itself when you post valuable forum messages here. If you need any guidelines for posting articles in SPK then you can respond here about your doubts.

Regards,
    Santhosh kumar.A

Hi

Santosh

Thanks for the prompt reply for help and showing the right path to go further in spiderkerala. If we have a good people like you we can progress in a fast face for both of us. keep rocking santosh , my all best wishes to you.

K K Manoj Kumar

How to update the Profile & Photo in spiderkerala
    K K Manoj Kumar

@k k manoj kumar

Click => your name in Right side of header
    Next Click => Dashboard
    Next you can find Manage Profile option => Click Edit profile
    => Click upload photo

If you have any doubt then respond to here.

@k k manoj kumar, Please update your real photo and real address in your profile. Thenonly you can apply for adsense account. If you get adsense account you can get monthly check from Google. So it will be really valuable gift for you. But you have to wait upto 6 months for apply to adsense. Meanwhile, you may post lots of kerala related resources Here.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

That is a real photo of my daughter.Can we not update photo of my family.....Yes i will update few artice through spiderkerala as per you suggestion. keep Rocking in you task. You will fetch the desire result.
    K K Manoj Kumar

Thankyou friend. If you need any help then you can contact me. I will guide you for posting articles and earning money.

You should upload your own photo only in Spider Kerala. This is basic google adsense rule which will get adsense approval.

Regards,
    Santhosh kumar.A

Hi santosh,

Thanks for the suggesting the right thing to be followed
    as per google adsense. You have good knowledge regarding
    the spiderkerala. You are my google . I can say you are help
    button ie., F1 ....

Keep rocking ... You have a very helpfull nature.

K K Manoj Kumar

Hi,
    Congratulations on becoming the active member in the forum section. I appreciate your effort in writing good forum topics. Continue this spirit in a good manner.

Congrats Santhosh Kumar for getting the Forum Wizard Award. I think you are the first one in Spider Kerala to get this award. Keep up the good work.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.