You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education in Kerala

Teacher Day on Sep 5th : Tell you experience.

Let every share the experience regarding the teacher day.How & what you used to do on a Teachers day. My experience : on this we used to act like teacher & will take topic & explain to the teacher in their style.Our teacher used to enjoy a lot , as they can learn from us. As for teacher , child are the best friend & wise versa. Let share our view ........
    FREE GIRT :Best Responses will get a FREE GIFT on Sep 6th so Hurry
    K K Manoj Kumar

Free Gift not free Girt : Pls correct
    K K Manoj Kumar

Coming Sep 5th is teachers day. Its really special day for all teachers. I am getting my School memories whenever teachers day come. In my school , we was celebrating in teachers day in proper manner. Students are explained about Teachers day history and teachers gave speech about motivation for students. Its really great experience for me in my school days. I hope everyone having some experience regarding teachers day. But, I don't have any experience in my college days.

I am always giving great respect to my all teachers. Surely I will meet my teachers on coming 5th. By the way, Now I am also Physics and maths teacher for Time institude which is famous all over India.

Teachers day in our school has always been a grand celebration. Our seniors mostly students of +2 dress up in sarees and tucked in executive wares and gets portions and classes allotted. They are to engage 3 hours of classes in different shifts while our teachers are given a grand feast. And later that afternoon we had well rehearsed plays and group songs, group dance and all such kinds of student's activities while teachers are seated as audiences. Our best teachers are given prizes being the friendliest teacher, most funny teacher, the who takes our marks award, the singer among teachers award, and so much funny stuffs.

Later when i had to change schools when we got shifted teachers day was yet another busy day there. We collected money to arrange small parties for our teachers and presented them gifts, once every teacher who came to our class had to say her cliche dialogue in every class and i cant explain how funny it was listening to them speak their same angry dialogues but this time shy and laughing themselves to the ground. It was most striking when our HM had to repeat her cliche dialogue "Who's hour is this and why are you shouting, go call a teacher" even when all our teachers were laughing and munching cakes among us blowing up balloons and tearing up crape papers to bits.

My favourite teacher is Mrs. Preetha. I used to be very shy and I didn't know how to read. My teacher read many stories to me by moving her finger along the text as she was reading and suggested to my mom to do the same at home. Slowly, I began to improve.Ours is a Montessori school. So my classmates were of different age groups. My teacher gave me many chances to read aloud in front of the smaller kids. This helped me to overcome my shyness and become confident.

Once up on a time Teacher were respected a lot . Now a days it has lost the cham. Now a days students give less respect to teacher, which compared in our period. Lets try to retain the respect to the teacher. Todays children future in not only in hand of parents , but also in the hand of teacher. As children spent most of the time in school that at home.

For example : A student are in school from 9 Am to 4 PM . But in home 5 to 9 pm they are with parent & early in the morning. Rest 8 hours go in sleep. That means students learn more from teacher . Hence Teacher are caretake & future bulider of any students.

K K Manoj Kumar

Hi All so few hour left to celeberate Teachers Day ........ Are you all ready . We all can remember the childhood days . How we used to enjoy on this day.

I personally thank for discussing regarding the teacher. Special thanks to Gayathri,santosh & sheethal and one and all of spiderkerala , but not the least all the children and Teacher.

K K Manoj Kumar

Teachers' day is celebrated on 5th September every year. It is the date of birth of one of the greatest teachers of this country. It is nobody other than late Dr. Sarveppailly Radhakrishnan, who was our President and Vice President (twice).
    Every person will have a teacher or two in his education period who would have registered in his (her) mind, who might have shown the right path. These days everybody has to sit in the classes of several teachers starting from Class 1 (or even from Kindergarten)till the education is completed.But naturally the names of many of them will not be remembered. But some really get marked in the mind for ever.

Fortunately, I worked as teacher for a long period, more than 35years. Thousands of students have sat in my classes. I can proudly say some of them have come to the top positions in their academic/administrative/research/professional fields.There are Vice-chancellors among them, there are Directors of Central Institutes, there are IAS Officers, there are several Professors, known research scientists, etc. Many of them still are in touch with me.Actually these students are my actual assets in my life.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Thanks of all the responce to the above topic.First of all i wish a happy teacher day to you and all the teacher. It is not only on 5th sep we have to celeberate teacher day ......but every day is a teacher day.
    Teacher are the best friend of any student , because he is our route map. With out route it would be very difficult to reach our target. So better the route map for our life . We can easily reach our goal.

Long ago child used to learn under a tree........... and study . Now a day it is class room ......so based the period thing change & hence we should adopt the change. But teacher are teacher. Hence respect the teacher is still the same. on behalf of Spider kerala " We wish all teacher a very happy teacher day"

K K Manoj Kumar

On the based of the above to whom the Gift should go.Can you pls help me in suggesting the good feedback.
    K K Manoj Kumar

Finally, Teachers day came. Today is sep 5 th, our favorite teachers day. I have visited my all teachers. I have send lots of gifts for my teachers. Actually my sister also MBA lecture in one arts and science college. I have called to her ask about today's experience. She got many pens from her students. So teachers days special gift is pen i think so. But I presented lots of knowledgable book for my teachers. That books are completely related to general knowledge and biography of many national leaders. It will be really helpful my teachers. I hope my teachers will be happy by my present gifts. I think all students and teachers have celebrated their teachers day with lots of entertainment. I have to watch television for know about this.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

Hi All

Teachers' Day is now one of the occasions that is looked forward by the teachers and students alike as on this occasion its not only when teachers are praised but also around various schools students dress up as a representation of their teachers and take various lectures that are assigned to the teachers they represent. As the day passes the students perform the regular activities that are performed by the teachers. On this day students realize what it means to be a teacher and what it means to control the future of several students in their classes and also teachers are reminded what it felt like when they were the students.

Apart from the fun aspect of the day it is also a day when one can look back, admire and get inspired by Dr. Radhakrishnan, a small town cunning boy, who grew up to become one of the most respected politicians in the history of democracy of India.
    A good teacher is like a candle for our future.

K K Manoj Kumar

start the opinion poll
    K K Manoj Kumar

Yes, I have given my answer on poll. Thankyou for share your experience in this wonderful teachers day. Let us remind our wonderful and great Dr. Radhakrishnan in these teachers day. He is really diamond for all over teacher. Let us celebrate this teachers day in great manner.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

you answer is correct.
    K K Manoj Kumar

Its simply answer brother. Me too teacher in tamilnadu. I know our greatest Dr. Radhakrishnan and his history. How can Forget his great achievements and development.

• Sign In to post your comments