You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

New Award - Member of the Month

Hi Members,

We are going to conduct <b>Member of the Month</b> reward program in <a href="http://spiderkerala.net">SpiderKerala.Net</a>.

Every month we will be selecting one member from the '<a href="/members/TopPerformers.aspx">Top performers</a>' list as <b>Member of the Month</b>.

The winner will get <b>Rs.250</b> <a href="/credits/">Cash Credits</a> and 250 points.

The quality of posts, points received, active participation in all categories etc. will be considered for selecting the winner.

Members has to post contents according to the '<a href="/forum/ViewForum.aspx?forumId=316">Guidelines</a>' given in each section. Also copied contents will not be approved and are not eligible for the award.
    This is indeed a good initiative. Members will become more active and better resources will be posted. Let us, anyway, wait for the results.
    TMS

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

That is very good idea

This will be one of the best initiative taken by spider. Hope members will make most out of this.
    Regards
    Lijin T

Hi Syam,
    I want to know from which month onwards this program is going to start.?
    Is this month also includes?

Regards
    Lijin T

Hi Lijin,

The contest started from this month (01 June 2010).

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Syam,
    I want how it works?

Regards
    Sreedeep

Hi Sreedeep,

You need to participate actively in SpiderKerala.Net by posting contents according to the guidelines for becoming Member of the Month. All details are given in the above forum thread.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Syam

Thank you for your response.

It made me know more about the spiderkerala.net

Regards
    Sreedeep

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.