You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Who is the best comedy actor in Kerala ?

I don't know about Kerala Cinema Industry. I would like to know best comedy actor in Kerala. One Movie is always getting by actor as well as comedy actor. So who is best comedy actor and is any female comedy actor in malayalam cinema industry. If anyone know please give me brief information about Best comedy actor.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A
    Webmaster, couponsplusdeals.com
    Malayalam film industry can't possibly trace out a film without the role of a comedian in it. Just like classical Indian Dramas comedians have taken up the role of the "vidushakan " in film. Starting from Adoor Bhasi, Bahadur,S.P.Pillai, Sreelatha, Adoor Bhavani, Adoor Pankajam, the list have been numerous and probably stretches out like anything. Comedians during the early malayalam industries were just a few to name.

But contemporary film industry is full of such comedians and malayalam film industry have proved to have a big appetite for inclusion of comedian characters in every film. Indrans, Innocent, Jagathi Sreekumar, Salim Kumar,Suraj Venjaramood,Premkumar Janardhanan,Tini Tom, Guiness Pakru, Harisree Ashokan, Jagadeesh, Kalabhavan Mani,Mala Aravindan Ayyapa Baiju, Sudheesh all span the gamut of comedians in Malayalam film. Recently reverse trends of comedians adopting serious roles and heroes performing the comedian roles have increased. Inspecting on the films of Sreenivasan, Vineeth Sreenivasan,Dileep,Prithviraj, Kunchako Boban, Indrajith, Jayasurya, Narein, Asif Ali, etc the young generation finds a comedian shade for the hero as well.

Female comedians like Kalpana,KPAC Lalitha, Phelomena, Sukumari, Bindu Panikkar,Meena,Subi, Devi Chandana etc adopt well as comedians too. When the question comes on who is best, comments may vary.Actors like Mammootty, Jayaram, Mohanlal etc have recently adopted a trend of comedy characters as well like in Thurup Gulan, Arabiyum Ottakavum Madhavan Nairum, Pranchiyettan and the Saint, Kilichundan mambazham, Rajamanikyam, etc

When we speak about the best there is a big competition . But it depends on films and characters. Hari sri Ashokan,Suraj Venjaramood and Salim Kumar have found in busy schedules of work giving in memorable comedian characters . But no one has so far excelled the credits of Innocent, Harisri Ashokan , Jagathi and Jagatheesh. The role of Jagadeesh in the Harihar Nagar series is just outstanding and have spurred so much laughter as to leave our stomachs aching.

Dear Santhosh Kuamr,

The one and only best comedy actor in Malayalm cinema is Mr. Jagathy Sreekumar(Ambily), the son of Late Jagathy N.K Achari. No comedy actor so far has been able to be as powerful as him. Unfortunately, right now he has met with an accident and is hospitalized. Even though he has survived the critical condition, he so far is not perfectly alright.

Ms.Gayathri Jayakumar has mistakenly entered the name of S.P. Pillai as T.K. Pillai.
    Similarly Dilna Dileep puts the name of N.K. Achari as N.K. Acharya.
    In earlier group f comedians the names of Vanakkutty (വാണക്കുറ്റി), Muthukulam,and several others are there.
    These days I think it is Jagathy Sreekumar (let us hope he will come back from his unhealthy condition due to a serious accident)will be the one to be considered as the best. Innocent, of course, is also to be seriously considered.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

I'm terribly sorry for the mistake sir.Initials always confuse me. Thank you for the correction. I will edit it out. Kindly acknowledge me if there are any more mistakes.

Sincerely,
    Gayathri

While mentioning the comedy stars i left out many names that i couldn't recollect in a single go. I would really love to include Kochin Haneefa's name into the list as he has given us such memorable characters in numerous films and stays no more to bring us more of them. Rajan P Dev although dealt with villain characters his role in Aniyan Baava Chettan Baava, Thommanum Makkalum, Chota Munbai etc left no chance for us to be agelasts. They were surely laugh provoking roles. Guinness Pakru,Captain Raju in the films CID Moosa and Nadodikaattu, Thilakan in films like Nadodikkattu series etc can also be taken into account of roles that made us laugh till our stomach ached.

Adoor Bhasi, Bahadur, Sreelatha, Adoor Bhavani, Adoor Pankajam, Kochin Haneefa's,Captain Raju in the films CID Moosa and Nadodikaattu.Mr. Jagathy Sreekumar(Ambily),
    K K Manoj Kumar

Jagathy Sreekumar is the best comedy actor i have ever seen. Nothing is impossible for him. He is the only one who takes his film as a game with no fear. He drives it according to his wish. But his accident was a great lose for Malayalam film industry. Lets all pray for him.

There are lots of comedians in Malayalam film industry. kuthiravattom pappu is one of the most flexible comedian.A film named vellanakalude naadu in 1988 was directed by Priyadarshan.In this film pappu acted as a auto mechanical.His performance in the film was highly proclaimed by the critics.All the keralites will not forget the dialogues such as "thamarassery churam"

i am pretty sure there is lots of talent in malayalam film industry but Jagathy Sreekumar is simply the best. this person is extra ordinary when it comes to do comedy.

• Sign In to post your comments