You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

New generation malayalam movies; GD Winners

Dear Members,
    Weeks ago we had conducted a Group Discussion on the topic New generation malayalam movies; Boon or Bane. The topic was much relevant, so we expected an active participation. Any way now we are happy to announce the names of the winners. The winners are Gayathri.Jayakumar and Dilna Dileep. The winners will get Rs 100 each as an token of appreciation from SpiderKerala. Do take the availing opportunities and achieve more awards from SpiderKerala.

Mean while, friends do come forward to appreciate Gayathri and Dilna for their achievements.
    First of all I thank Biju sir for giving such a wonderful opportunity for discussing about a relevant topic. More members should have participated and could have made this an interesting GD. Congrats to Gayathri Jayakumar, the first one to respond to this GD. A great thanks to the people behind SPK for selecting me as a winner. This is my first award from SPK. Thanks a lot.

Hai Gayathry and Dilna,
    Hearty congratulations for winning this award. Both of you are very active in SPK. Now contribute in the article section too. Best wishes.

Regards,
    Aswin

Thank you Biju Sir for the award. A little embarrassed as it is just now that I noticed the post and also a bit unsatisfied as now checking to the GD I find that there was no competition at all. Obviously we won as we were the only ones who participated. This disappoints me.

Where has all the members of SpiderKerala gone? The topic was a very interesting one too and thank you so much Sir that you gave in a very good topic for discussion. But I see that there was everything else in the post except for discussion! And looking again a GROUP DISCUSSION! I don't think there is any group other than me and Dilna. I thought at least Santhoshkumar and T.M.Sankaran sir would have participated in the discussion. But it really disappoints me to find that they have not.

Anyways Thank you Biju sir for the opportunity and the award and congratulations Dilna on your first award. Aswin, thank you for your wishes.

And, Aswin, there are already many members contributing to the resource section and even though forums don't give you much of the earnings here I find it a very interesting and dutiful task to keep alive the forum section that has been lacking participation.Yet I do contribute occasionally to the articles section too.

congratulation to Gayathri and dilna for participated the event and achieving the award. I appreciate the webmaster for his encouragement and support for giving them award without considering the number of participants and formalities. This is really a great decision from our webmaster to motivate the members for participating GD and forum section. Members please come forward and active our Forums and GD

Congrats Gayathri.Jayakumar and Dilna Dileep for your new reward. Group Discussion on the topic New generation malayalam movies; Boon or Bane is very interesting and useful for me. I earned lot of information from that thread. Also, thanks web master for conducting a contest. Please conduct more contests like this and support members.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Thanks for the wishes Niyaz and Sultan.

hi friends ,

congratulation to winners .i didn't get enough time to participate this context why it is because i didn't see this thread earlier ..i think it is good and tough competition . if spk conduct more contests like this definitely in the next context i will participate it..

regards,
    sirash khan

hi friends ,

congratulation to winners .i didn't get enough time to participate this convert why it is because i didn't see this thread earlier ..i think it is good and tough competition . if spk conduct more contests like this definitely in the next context i will participate it..

regards,
    sirash khan

Thanks all for the wishes and support from your side. Hope all of you will participate in the future GDs and will make our site an active one.

• Sign In to post your comments