You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Forum wizard award (October) - Gayathri.Jayakumar

We are happy to announce the forum wizard award for the month of October 2012. The award goes to Gayathri.Jayakumar. It is an award given to the most active member of forum section in a month. The winner gets Rs 250 as an appreciation from SpiderKerala. So take the opportunity and achieve more awards from SpiderKerala. Mean while, friends do come forward to appreciate Gayathri for her achievement.
    Indeed a happy occasion to celebrate ! Gayathri Jayakumar do deserve this award, no doubt.
    Congratulations friend, congratulations.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Thank you Shafeer for the award. This is getting really exciting.

Thank you Sankaran sir for the wonderful comment.Even you have been working hard for the forum section. It takes me again by surprise that I have won the award for I was expecting Sankaran Sir to be on the lead. Thank You once again Shafeer and Sankaran Sir for the award and the wishes.

Hai gayathri,
    Again got an award! Its for your hardwork. You are always active in the forum. I see your posts everytime I log in. Sankaran sir also do a good work here. Hearty congrats.
    Aswin

Thanks a lot Aswin for your wishes. I agree with your comment. Sankaran sir have been very active in the forum section not just this month but earlier also. He deserves a mention . Thank you again for your wishes.

Thanks for the good words, Gayathri Jayakumar. I am using this forum not with the aim of getting any award, but to let the interested members know certain information which sometimes might be missed by them, otherwise. Also in certain cases I wished that some comments would come out from fiends after reading the pieces of information. Naturally such comments will lead to healthy arguments. But, I feel sorry that only a countably small number of SPK members are active in this forum section. I just don't know why others are not participating in the discussions.

Any how you should continue with your active contributions.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Congratulations Gayathri .Keep posting and sharing new info

Congrats Gayathri.Jayakumar for your great achievement in spiderkerala.net. Keep posting and commenting and earn lot of money and knowledge.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Thank you Arun and Sultan for the wishes. I will try my best to get back as soon as my exams are over.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.