You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Quitting spiderkerala

many of my resources finally qualify rejected. eg. cure for RHUEMATOID ARTHRITIS.
    I wonder any of the spiderkerala moderators know what is rhuematoid arthritis
    and the resource relate to breakthrough discovery leading to cure of this incurable disease. approximately 2.5 lakh patients are undergoing treatment for rhuematoid arthritis in kerala alone.hence i plan to boycott spiderkerala with immediate effect and wish good luck to spiderkerala
    Hi Urmilesh Kumar,

First of all I request you not to quit SpiderKerala.Net as we need the support from all valuable members including you.

Now regarding the resources, you should consider that SpiderKerala.Net is a regional website for Kerala and we expect articles related to Kerala from members. But there is nothing wrong in sharing knowledge related to health and medicine.

In your article you just wrote only one sentence about 'cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis' and at the end gave a link to another site. So it looks like an advertisement for the treatment, to a person reading it.
    You can present that article in another way including details like:
    1) What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
    2) Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
    3) Medicine/treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
    You can also relate that article with Kerala by adding details like:
    1) Availability of medicine/treatment in Kerala
    2) Price of medicine in Kerala
    3) Hospitals in Kerala providing treatment for that disease etc.

So it will be very useful for persons like me who doesn't know much about Rheumatoid Arthritis and doesn't look like an advertisement. It will also give an impression that our site and your article is worth visiting again.

So again I request you to reconsider your decision and stay with us.

Regards,
    Syam.

if i do so still the moderator would reject it saying copied contents.
    what about other resource for eg. ca hall tickets many have not recieved although the exam is on 20 june. so a link was given to track admission tickets online, rejected

Hi Urmilesh Kumar,

All the articles rejected for the reason 'copied contents' were exactly copied from other sites (without any change). We can not approve copied contents from other sites as it is violation of copy right laws.

Now about your article CA entrance. You didn't used proper casing and there was spelling mistake in it. We have informed you about these things earlier through the messaging system in SpiderKerala.Net. I have sent a message to your profile including the details of how to write that 'CA entrance' article.

Regards,
    Syam.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.