You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Forum wizard award (November) - Sirash Khan

We are happy to announce the forum wizard award for the month of November 2012. The award goes to Sirash Khan. It is an award given to the most active member of forum section in a month. The winner gets Rs 250 as an appreciation from SpiderKerala. So take the opportunity and achieve more awards from SpiderKerala. Mean while, friends do come forward to appreciate Sirash Khan for his achievement.
    Hearty congrats to Sirash Khan for winning the Forum Wizard Award. It is a dream award for any member at Spider Kerala. I too have the same dream will surely work for it in future.

Your hard-work is paid here and I can see your presence in every nook and corner of ISC. Keep up the hard work.

I am very happy to see Mr. Sirash Khan has been won the forum wizard award and I like to congradulate him through this thread. Just register in some website and being not active will not give and importance or standard to us. If we work hard and being active in every field that we are interfearing then others will take care in our case and they will consider more importance to us. Most of the members who are joining in these type of websites for earning money and they dont want to work hard. So they stops their journey to earn money in the midway. In this case the winner is awarded for the prize of forum wizard and we all know that the forum section is not for earning money and it is for gaining knowledge. The winner tryied to gain more knowledge and hence it brings some cash credit for him. Good work and Good luck brother.
    Knowledge is power

Congrats, Mr.Sirash Khan. Please keep it up and continue contributing your thoughts with friends of this site. Also bring in more new postings so that others can also take part in the ensuing discussion. Congratulations, once again.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hi Sirash Khan,

Congrats for the great achievement in SpiderKerala.Net

Regards,
    Syam.

Congratulations Mr. Sirash Khan for winning this award, I'm congratulating you once more for getting this great achievement. Try your level best for winning the same on next month, All the best for your future work, I'll try to compete with you. All the best for your future works.

regars,
    fayaz

Congratulations sirash khan for achieving this award. All the best for your future works.

hi friends,

i am really glad to get this forum wizard award in the last month and I am really thankful to biju sir to provide an opportunity like this. The forum wizard award Will give me more knowledge about the current news updates and current events in our state.This opportunity will more favorable to make aware about our society. Thankful to all who support me to get this.

regards
    sirash khan

• Sign In to post your comments