You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Good Hotels in Munnar

Hello People,

Can anyone let me know some of the best hotels in Munnar for honeymoon couples. What is your opinion about Spice Country Resort. Reviews & Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Awesome hotel with best hospitality available in this location. Everything is good and excellent. Really I have Good experience. I would like to go again to this Hotel. I went this resort with my family for 2night 3day, My experience for this Hotel was too good. Scenic beauty from the hotel was awesome. It is located almost 10 Kms away from Munnar Town. Hotel Food quality is very good and their room was wonderful. Decorations done on bed was unexpected and Definitely made us happy. Hotel Staff members are so genuine that many hotel staff can take their hospitality training from them.

They are very good and co-operative for all Visitor. We stayed in premium valley room with balcony room size is big with modern washroom. it was a wonderful experience staying here due to its excellent location. It established in the midst of valleys and the family suite provided had a balcony opening straight in the valley with a pictorial view. I would recommend to all my friends to go this resort once when you visit Munnar. and I would also recommend to those who want to stay away from the town hustle bustle, it is best choice for him/her.

• Sign In to post your comments